Mamba Tours is offering you an amazing opportunity to explore Thailand for 16 days (over the 2018 Easter Holidays) in a unique LGBT group travel package!
Stunningly beautiful, exciting and eye-opening, Thailand is among the world’s top gay-friendly destinations.
Here’s a chance to enjoy the magic and fun with a group of like minded LGBT South Africans and their friends!
The Mamba Tours Thailand Experience has been carefully curated to make sure it’s a trip you won’t ever forget, while still allowing you the flexibility to enjoy the things you love.
Don’t have travel plans for 2018? Well, we’ve got you covered.
Whether it’s getting your adrenaline pumping, enjoying the nightlife, taking Thai cooking classes, seeing the cultural sights, or simply lazing on the beach, there are so many activities to make your Thai dreams come true.
This exotic travel mecca offers visitors a mix of decadence, nature, culture, spirituality and excitement. It’s an open-minded and friendly country where you can enjoy the best of all worlds – from the calm of jungle temples and the rhythm of the waves, to the rush of Bangkok city life.
To add to its allure, Thailand still remains one of the more affordable global destinations – even for our strained rand!
Our incredible 16 day group package includes all flights (to and from Joburg and within Thailand), touring, accommodation with breakfast daily and more! Plus experienced Tour Leaders to take out all the hassle!
|ITINERARY AT A GLANCE: 23 March – 7 April 2018
Fri 23 to Tue 27 March: Bangkok 4 nights
Tue 27 to Fri 30 March: Ko Samui 3 nights
Fri 30 March to Mon 02 April: Ko Phangan 3 nights
Mon 02 to Sat 07 April: Phuket 5 nights
COSTS (16 days)
· ZAR 36 500.00 per person sharing
· ZAR 10 500.00 single supplement
· ZAR 32 500.00 per 3rd adult sharing
• Anantara Sathorn Bangkok Hotel: One Bedroom Suite
(Sathorn is the suburb right next to Silom and not far from the gay clubs and saunas and major shopping centres)
• ARKBar Beach Resort: Premier Deluxe Room
• Phangan Bayshore Resort: Standard Room
• The Bliss Phuket: Superior Room
· Return economy class international flights from Johannesburg to Thailand (into Bangkok and out of Phuket) including taxes; fees & levies, via one of the Middle Eastern countries
· Two economy class domestic flights within Thailand (from Bangkok to Ko Samui to Phuket) including taxes; fees & levies
· Comprehensive Travel Insurance (up to age 69, not inclusive of sport / hazardous activity cover)
· All standard sea / land transfers and arrangements within Thailand whilst on tour as per the specified itinerary
· 15 night’s accommodation with breakfast daily as per the specified itinerary (including 10% service charge and daily scheduled hotel activities)
· A well organised packaged tour within Thailand, with reputable suppliers and years of touring experience
· Bangkok welcome gala-dinner (excluding drinks)
· Ko Phangan full moon buffet dinner on Full Moon Night (excluding drinks)
· Knowledgeable, fun and assisting Tour Leader/s
· Full pre-tour info & travel documents
· All taxes, levies & VAT
· Group travel departure set on Thursday 22 March 2018 to return on Saturday 07 April 2018
(Benefit from the SA public holidays and exchange 10 days of work leave for a 16 day fun filled holiday in Thailand meaning, you’ll be away from work for a blissful 19 days in total – now that’s something worth celebrating!)
· Visa and health requirements (no visa required for SA passport holders)
· All items of a personal nature
· Any items; services meals; drinks or activities not mentioned and not forming part of the specified packaged tour
· Fees specified separately
· Gratuities (except where specified)
|***SECURE YOUR SPACE BEFORE CHRISTMAS 2017 AND YOU COULD STAND THE CHANCE OF WINNING YOUR HOLIDAY BACK IN CASH!!! (Ts & Cs apply)
***Refer your friends / family members and you’ll get an extra raffle in the draw, for each person referred that confirms their spot on this group-tour…
To make a booking or to request more information, please contact Mamba Tours on 073 142 8066 or send an email to email@example.com.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
· Subject to specified dates of travel outlined above
· Should you be travelling with kite surfing or any other equipment, please advise us at time of booking and we will make the necessary arrangements.
· Should you wish to participate in any sport / hazardous activity during your holiday, like scuba diving, please check with us to rather arrange the necessary extra cover on your Travel Insurance accordingly.
· Standard package price based on per adult sharing as specified. Single supplement based on a single room. 3rd adult package price based on a triple room. No quadruple room options available.
· Please note that due to the party-nature of this group tour, which includes Thailand’s vibrant nightlife, we do not encourage children under 18 years of age to take part.
· Prices and bookings are subject to availability and currency fluctuations
· Please note that the proposed accommodation establishments are subject to change for whatever reason. Our promise is that we will never downgrade our guests, but rather keep to the standard initially proposed or offer an upgrade wherever possible.
· All Mamba Tours Standard Booking Terms & Conditions apply.
· Pictures displayed are a representation only.
· Requests for extensions / deviations from the standard proposed group travel package welcome and will be dealt with on a tailored basis.
· The package price includes specially negotiated offers and is subject to group travel based on a minimum of 20 travellers.
· Book & Pay your 50% deposit before Friday 22 December 2017 to qualify for this package (Quote Reference MTT2018). The balance is payable by Friday 02 February 2018.
· Each traveller will need a valid passport to make a booking.
E. & O.E.
Mamba Tours is a powerful collaboration between Mambaonline.com, South Africa’s biggest LGBT medium, Herbie Aucamp, a highly experienced travel specialist, and One Travel, a leading Johannesburg-based travel management specialist company.