Two recent independent surveys of the gay and lesbian community (The Marketing Site / LunchBox Media) have confirmed that Mambaonline is the most regularly used and most popular gay medium (including print) in the country!
Aimed at 18-to-45 year-old urban, trend-setting internet-connected gay men and women, our audience loves Mambaonline for its unique combination of compelling content, interactivity and that special – and very stylish – Mamba sensibility.
With more reach than any other gay medium in the country, Mambaonline is the most effective way to target South Africa’s influential gay community!
The Mambaonline package includes weekly, high-quality, lifestyle feature articles, daily news, an entertainment diary and the immensely popular online dating service, MeetMarket – with over 15 000 members. Recognition of Mambaonline’s credibility has meant exclusive interviews with numerous South African artists, musicians, DJs and personalities. A highlight every two years is Mambaonline’s Sexiest Man Survey.
Mambaonline advertisers have included Air France, Clarins Men, Emirates, Fiat, Lexus, Lufthansa, Mercedes Benz, Renault, Seekers Travel, Spur, Ster Kinekor, Toyota, Virgin Money, Vodafone and Warner Music, among many others.
Mambaonline has 18,000 social media followers / likes (Nov 2017).
Mambaonline launched its lesbian sister site www.mambagirl.com in 2007.
- It’s often more cost-effective than traditional print.
- You pay for each viewing of your ad.
- It’s measurable and interactive.
- An effective way of building traffic to your site.
- Websites, like Mambaonline, have become part of our visitors’ daily lives.
- Your campaign is adaptable at any time during its lifespan.
- We can offer campaigns that combine website banners, editorial and our targeted social media exposure.
Contact email@example.com for a rate card or for a customised advertising package to suit your needs.